In this highly relevant and timely 1-hour CE program, you will:
- Understand the basics of Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) operations
- Review the ways PBMs make money and how it effects price
- Discuss plan design as cost saving and clinical tools
- Understand the role and rise of specialty medications
- Review questions agents should ask a PBM
About the Presenter:
Eric Barker, RPh is the Vice Preseident of Business Development for True Rx, a fully transparent pharmacy benefits manager headquartered in Washington, IN. In the time Eric has managed the business development team, True Rx has had nearly 50% annual growth. As a pharmacist, Eric brings a clinical perspective to True Rx, a PBM that is owned and managed by pharmacists. Before joiningTrue Rx, Eric was board certified in psychiatric pharmacy and geriatrics. Outside of work, Eric enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and refereeing and coaching Rugby.