When it comes to Medicare, your clients will have plenty of questions. And they’ll look to you to have the answers…answers that can’t be found with a simple Google search.
Most Medicare events regurgitate the same stuff year after year, with a heavy focus on products and rules. Brokers check in, play Solitaire on their phone for a few hours, and check out with some CEs under their belt…and none the wiser.
CAHU’s Medicare Summit is wholly different, with no time for games (don’t let the venue fool you!). This year we are flying in Janet Trautwein, CEO of NAHU. Her presentation Medicare for All — Quality for None will address head-on how “Medicare for All” affects ALL producers, and our clients.
We also have T. Laurence Blosser, M.D., Corporate Medical Director of Central Ohio Primary Care. Dr. Blosser will share the foundations of the role that primary care providers play in improving Medicare patient outcomes, and the challenges and opportunities these foundations bring.
We will also feature a fascinating panel panel of local clinical senior leaders, discussing How the Changing Landscape of Medicare is Impacting Central Ohio Hospital Systems—with a special emphasis on the relationship between Medicare, legislation, and patients’ health.
Timely topics and relevant information—just what you need to raise your game in making sure your clients are well cared for.
So for AEP 2020, be prepared to separate the rhetoric from reality. Register online at the link below:
AGENDA (subject to modification)
- AGENDA (subject to modification)
- 12:30 -1:00 Registration and Sponsor Booth Visits
- 1:00-2:00 TOPIC: Medicare For All – Quality for None (1 CE)
- Speaker: Janet Trautwein, CEO NAHU
- 2:00-2:30 Sponsor showcase
- 2:30-3:00 TOPIC: The Challenge of Primary Care Delivery to Medicare Patients (1/2 CE)
- Speaker: Dr. Laurence Blosser, COPC’s Corporate Medical Director
- 3:00-3:10 Sponsor Booth Visits
- 3:10-4:00 PANEL: How the Changing Landscape of Medicare Impacts Central Ohio Hospital Systems (1 CE)
- Dr Daniel Wendorff Pres/Medical Director of Mount Carmel Health
- Dr Jay Lawrence, VP Quality Assurance & Improvement of Ohio State Health ACO, LLC
- Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff, MD, MBA, SVP & Chief Medical Officer of OhioHealth
- Moderator: NAHU CEO Janet Trautwein
- 4:00 Sponsor Booth Visits & Adjournment
Questions? Contact Betsey Zych at (614) 436-6124