NAHU’s Agency Membership—an easy and effective way for your agency to manage individual NAHU memberships and maximize the benefits for your agency through one centralized point.
NAHU’s Agency Membership is available to agencies who enroll 75% of eligible agency members (EAM)—defined as producers who are licensed to sell employee benefits, individual health insurance, Medicare or other health related products, as well as account managers and compliance professionals who are on staff and work with clients.
Agency Member Benefits
- Saves over individual membership rates under the agency membership list billing umbrella
- Streamlined billing process— one invoice, one renewal date, one payment
- Company ownership of the membership slots—if a person on the membership billing leaves your employment, you select the new member replacement
- Discounts on NAHU’s most valuable offerings—including professional development credits and discounted meetings
- Unlimited access to members-only information on NAHU website
- Full access to the NAHU Compliance Corner for members on list bill, including monthly webinars